PP woven bag - PP woven bag
woven polypropylene bags(PP woven sacks)
PP woven bag is also named PP bag, PP woven sack, woven polypropylene sack,etc. ,it is made from polypropylene resin, after tubular PP woven fabric is weaved,cut and sew the fabric into pp bags, you can do print or not, then finished. The bag is for sale as a kind of ideal packing solution of powder products, it is convenient for transportation,normally we manufacture and sell the PP woven bags in a variety of size,styles and colors according to customers' demands.
- For vegetables,animal feed and other agricultural products.
- As grain packaging,widely used for rice,flour,corn,wheat and others,most common
pp bags are: rice bags,flour bags,maize bags,etc.
- In construction,as the packaging of sand,pebbles,cement,etc.
- Daily life applications,for household,tourism.
- As the logistics bags for land and sea transportation.
- Flood control.
The PP woven bag has the following features:
1.Top: heat cut, cold cut, or hemmed
2. Bottom: Single folded, double folded, single stitch, double stitch
3. Weaving mesh:from 8x8 to 15x15 per square inch
4. Width: from 30cm to 75cm
5. Weight: from 50GSM to 100GSM(gram per square meter)
6. Lamination: coated or un-coated
7. BOPP film: laminated on one side,both sides, or not
8. Anti-UV: treated or not
9. Anti-static: treated or not
10. Surface of the bag: anti-slip or plain
11. Fabric color: transparent, white, beige, red, green, or others as your needs
12. Printing: up to 8 colors on one side, or both sides
13. Liner: with or without
14. Gusset: with or without