Gusset bag is a bag where an extra piece of material is added to the sides or bottom of the bag or both. Offers a larger carry capacity those similar sized non-gusseted bags. Often be used in bulk items, or irregular shaped products.
- Low-Density or Linear Low-Density Polyethylene, or Nylon/PE, PET/PE
- Shape: Side gusseted, bottom gusseted, or both.
- Dimensions are listed W x D x L.
- Size: Customized.
- Thickness: From 0.7 to 6 Mil.
- Heat Sealable.
- Printing: Available.
- Features deep accordion folds on each side that expand.
- Individual pieces or on roll.
Range of applications:
- Box liners
- Mattress bags
- Furniture covers
- Food products, such as rice, fish, fruits, nuts, etc.