FFS bag is the short name of form (automatic forming)-fill (online filing)-sealing bag.
Produced by molten and co-extrusion, blow molding, electric corona, printing, folding, rolling and bag making.
It is high leakproofness for prevent dust, water and pollution.
- Raw Material: LLDPE, HDPE.
- Processing: Blow molding.
- Capacity: From 10kgs to 50kgs.
- Printing: 4 colors on both sides.
- Gusset: 4.5-11cm.
- Thickness of bag: 0.12-0.22mm
- Bag Weight: 90-220 grams.
- Bag Surface: With anti-slip treatment.
- Packaging: In bales(for pieces), or in rolls(for rolling bags).
Applications of bags and rolls:
- Petrochemical products such as polyethylene (LLDPE, HDPE, LDPE,...etc.), and polypropylene resins.
- Foodstuff such as rice, sugar.
- Some other granular products.